Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Who do you go to for advice and why?

I have gotten myself into a lot of difficult situations in my life. Naturally I need some one to express my feelings to and to advise me about what to do next. There are a lot of people that I could choose from to talk to about my feelings about life. In my essay you will learn why I feel most comfortable going to my parents and grandparents opposed to friends or other relations.

I know that my Parents and Grandparents have been through a lot of trial throughout the course of their lives. They are strong people. They have experience the things that I am going through right know. My parents and grandparents know that if you fail exam, you won't neccicarrilly fail at life. They understand me when I talk to them because they have already experienced the same pains and stresses that I experience right now.

My parents love me despite whatever mistakes I have made. I know that I can trust them when I express to them how I feel. I also know that they will not judge me because of their love for me. Their one desire for me is for me to succeed and to be happy. This is why I feel like I can trust my parents with my innermost feelings.

Trust is an important element in a relationship. In the past, I have tried going to friends for advice. I have told them things that I would never have told anyone else. A friend of my of whom I shared this personal information shared it with not only her family, but with the rest of my friends. I love my friends, but sometimes I wonder if they are just waiting for another piece of gossip to chew on.

Be careful who you get advise from. As I mentioned in my previous paragraphs, I would rather ask someone who has already experienced the things that I have experienced, rather than a teenager. Teenagers are constantly changing their minds and their hormones are fluctuating like CRAZY! Why should I trust someone with my innermost feelings who is constantly changing their mind? I would prefer to share my feelings with someone a little more stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment